I am the Editorial Director at CollegeFashionista. Basically, that means I am in charge of the regular content that you read on the site. That includes managing all the Style Gurus to make sure that we are providing the reader with the best articles possible. I also work closely with my amazing team of Editorial Interns, where we edit, revise and craft feedback for our writers. I am also Amy’s right hand woman/best friend/sister so there is plenty of random stuff that comes up that I take part in as well!
CollegeFashionista: Where did you attend college, and what was your major?
Melissa Levin: I got my undergraduate degree in journalism from Indiana University (Go Hoosiers!). Fun fact about me: I am also a lawyer! I got my law degree from Loyola University Chicago.
CF: What was your style like is college, and how does that compare to what it’s like now?
ML: I would say that my style in college was a less elevated version of my current style. It was still eclectic, trendy and feminine yet edgy, but a little more contained. I never felt constrained by the fact I was going to school in a small Midwest college town. My advice to college students: it’s okay if you are in Bloomington, Indiana or New York City— dress for yourself! My biggest fashion regret in college: I wore UGGs—gasp!. Kidding (or maybe not…)
Exclusive interviews college fashionistas CollegeFashionista fashion street style melissa levin editorial director
- ay-oh-river reblogged this from college-fashionista and added:
- fashforwardandfit reblogged this from college-fashionista
- marissajune reblogged this from college-fashionista
- fashionistajenn reblogged this from college-fashionista
- merediththornhill likes this
- paigecfttu reblogged this from college-fashionista
- sammyluterbach likes this
- college-fashionista posted this